Senior Analyst in New York – Job Opening
MRY is looking for a left brain/right brain analyst who delights in performing deep dive analysis, but also loves to create compelling presentations that explain analytics findings to internal and external clients.
The Sr. Analyst, will work with the agency’s clients to provide data driven recommendations, optimizations, and testing strategies.
MRY is an award winning creative and technology agency born from social that reinvents the way brands tell stories in a digital world. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Kellogg’s, Amazon, Unilever, and eBay.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Analyzing a breadth of media, video, social, mobile, and web data to provide insight into the performance of clients’ social-focused marketing programs
- Develop overarching measurement strategies and reporting of key business metrics
- Provide insights and develops recommendations based on measurement reporting and analysis.
- Maintain functional expertise in database marketing, integrated channel marketing (including online based channels such as websites, banners, email and search), analytical tools, techniques, and other infrastructure requirements
- Internal account team facing responsibilities representing all marketing analytics and emerging trends
- Work closely with respective team members from various disciplines (media, creative, account management, research) within the agency and the client to optimize and coordinate campaign strategies
- Create testing strategies to inform/confirm business hypothesis
Nature and Scope
May require overnight travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, marketing, mathematics, computer science, economics, or business equivalent preferred
Years of Relevant Experience
- 2-4 Years in Digital Marketing Analytics
- Demonstrable knowledge of analytics platforms, testing tools and other business intelligence tools
- Experimental test design (A/B split, multivariate testing)
- Statistical tools (such as R, SPSS, SAS) and techniques e.g. segmentation, response modeling and lifetime value experience a plus
- Visual presentation of data through Excel, Tableau, etc. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Passion for Analytics, Measurement and Testing
- Strong Storyteller and Insights communicator
- Proven track record of driving analytical insights into tangible results
- Detail oriented while keeping sight of bigger picture/trends, intellectually curious
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent communication, management and time prioritization skills
Apply by sending a resume to email@example.com with the specified role in the subject.
- February 7, 2018