Lead Analyst in New York – Job Opening
Are the go-to person? Do people come to you when they need to answer the tough questions? Have your analytics skills been referred to as “Magic”?
If so, this is the job for you!
The Lead Analyst will be a key member of the agency’s analytics department. They will be charged with designing measurement strategies for cross-channel marketing campaigns, as well as ongoing analysis, reporting, and optimization. They will work with the agency’s largest client to answer strategic questions with data. This high visibility role provides the opportunity to be deeply integrated into the client’s business and support projects that impact the bottom line.
MRY is an award winning creative and technology agency born from social that reinvents the way brands tell stories in a digital world. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Kellogg’s, Amazon, Unilever, and eBay.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Client/Account facing LEADER representing marketing analytics and data driven strategy recommendations
- Connector within the MRY organization as well as within client organizations; Opportunity seeker
- Responsible for driving the structure and utilization of Marketing Analytics tools and services to meet client strategic deliverables (ie: customer profiling, dynamic algorithmic marketing)
- Storytelling and communication of omnichannel data findings
- Dashboard design
Nature, Scope & Job Requirements
Reports to Group Director, Analytics
This position is supported by a team of 3 analyst
Experience with Digital Analysis tools (Omniture, Google Suite, NetBase, native social platform analytics, Tableau, etc.)
Years of Relevant Experience
4+ years of digital marketing experience primarily focused on strategic planning and analysis
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Highly skilled SQL user
- Dashboard visualization skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience across social, display, OLV, TV, and CRM preferred
- Detail oriented while keeping sight of bigger picture/trends, intellectually curious
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent communication, management and time prioritization skills
- Work autonomously to drive best practice adoption across a wide variety of clients and verticals
- Able to think about both practical and visionary uses of available data
- Deep understanding of marketing, advertising, and customer profiling
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specified role in the subject.
- February 7, 2018