Social Strategist in New York – Job Opening
That’s right – we have a job opportunity for a Social Strategist in our New York office. Here’s the details:
Social Strategist Position Overview:
You’re social to the core and are equally comfortable scrolling Instagram and r/dankmemes . You understand the social media landscape is ever-changing, but some human truths remain the same. You’ve got the best practices down, but aren’t afraid to go beyond them when the moment is right.
You bring a creative and strategic approach to social that will play an active part in coming up with exciting, culturally-relevant ideas that strongly align with clients’ business strategy.
- Provide social strategy thought leadership both internally and with clients on the role of social in an integrated marketing model; tactically though social playbook development and more generally through POVs & blog posts
- Provide continuous cultural, digital and trend forecasting to inform client recommendations and to educate and motivate internal teams. Keep fingers on the pulse of marketing trends and their application to clients.
- Help lead social creative development work – draft briefs, ensure that solutions are strategically sound, meet objectives, and follow social best practices
- Translate overall brand strategies and campaigns to align with social behaviors, mindsets, channels, and technology
- Collaborate directly with a community manager responsible for engagement, moderation, and activation
- Understand how to identify and tap social influencers
- Comfortable working with a broad range of cross functional staff – junior to senior, creatives to media, design to analytics, etc.
- Team catalyst: not just a team player but able to lead teams via persuasion, facilitation, inspiration
- Develop a strong working knowledge of other agency disciplines: media, creative, analytics, et al – and demonstrate the ability to collaborate and guide deliverables across all departments.
- 3-5 years experience in strategy or planning at a social, digital, or traditional agency, with clear demonstration of social expertise.
- Background in social media and community management is encouraged, but must be a strategic thinker
- Multi-tasker, able to work on several clients in diverse industries at once
- Strong attention to detail and ability to present confidently and convincingly
- Strong written and spoken communications skills, able to command respect of those whom you interact with and present with passion
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Active social media user, early adopter
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
- February 1, 2018